Member price: £495 + VAT
Non-member price: £595 + VAT
Duration: 2 Days
Who it is for…
Attend this course if you are responsible for managing your organisation’s information security and have been tasked with implementing and conducting internal audits of your ISMS against ISO 27001 requirements.
Duration and requirements…
- 2-day training course.
- Start time: 9.30am. Approximate end time: 4.30pm.
- Attendance and participation of the full course is required.
- Includes an exam.
- Develop an understanding of the structure and content of ISO 27001
- Provide insight into the contribution internal ISMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- Learn how to establish an effective internal audit system which conforms with ISO 27001
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an internal ISMS auditor
- Gain an understanding on how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- Learn how to verify that your current practices in your organisation conform with defined requirements
- Understand that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of your
- Develop knowledge on how to gather objective evidence through observation,
interviewing and sampling of documentation
- Learn how to report findings accurately
- Understand what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- Learn how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken place