Age UK Rotherham is Looking for Your Nomination
5 days, 10 charities, £5,000 each – nominations now open.
To support the incredible work that so many charities do to support health and wellbeing, the Benefact Group’s second special draw of the year will award £5,000 each to 10 charities working in this area.
The draw is only open for 5 days so make sure you nominate your favourite health and wellbeing charity today.
Important information about the draw
- This nomination window is open for five days, from 15th – 19th May 2023.
- This special draw is open to charities whose core charitable purpose is the advancement of health including disability support, the prevention or relief of sickness or disease and the promotion of health.
- If the charity you want to nominate has another core purpose, we’re sorry, it’s not eligible for this draw. You can however enter them in our main draw here.
- If you’ve already nominated a charity for a £1,000 donation in our main three draws, please ensure you nominate them again using the special form below to make sure they’re in the running.
- Ten winning charities will be drawn to win £5,000 each during the week beginning 22nd May and announced on 26th May. Check this page and our social accounts to see who the lucky winners are.
- Supporting your favourite charity is easy – simply fill in the short nomination form to get them into the draw to win a £5,000 grant. You can nominate a registered charity, not-for-profit organisation, or community interest company in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
- The more nominations a charity gets, the greater their chances of winning, so spread the word!
- Support all your favourite causes! You can nominate as many charities as you like – it’s one nomination per charity per person.
- Terms and conditions apply.