Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce Membership Executive
- Full-time, Permanent
- 8.30am-4.30pm over Monday to Thursday & 8am-4pm on Friday’s
- Salary: £24,000 per annum
- Car Allowance: £1,800 per annum (£150 per month)
- Mileage: 45p per mile
- Bonus structure in place, based on monthly sales
- Westfield Health – Level 4, Health Cash Plan
- Hybrid working
Company Overview & Job Summary
Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber is a fantastic place to work. We work with and support some amazing businesses across the region. Every day is different, and the successful candidate will be working around some highly motivated individuals.
Are you a dynamic and results-driven individual with a passion for developing local business networks and connecting with a variety of businesspeople? The Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce is seeking a talented Membership Executive to join our team and drive the expansion of our business community.
As the Membership Executive, you will be responsible for managing your own diary, generating leads and creating/converting sales opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a strong commercial background and is comfortable to work to sales targets and has a passion for excellent customer service.
Sales and Revenue Generation
- Meet and exceed revenue targets through membership sales.
- Collaborate with the membership team and accurately and consistently use the CRM system to ensure accurate tracking of sales.
Identify and Pursue New Business Opportunities
- Conduct market research to identify potential business prospects.
- Develop and implement strategies to attract new members and partners.
- Actively pursue and secure partnerships, and collaborations.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with local businesses.
- Act as a liaison between members and the Chamber, ensuring their needs are met.
- Attend networking events to enhance the Chamber’s visibility and engagement.
Promote Chamber Services
- Showcase the benefits and services offered by the Chamber to potential members.
- Develop and deliver presentations to promote Chamber initiatives and programs.
- Attend Chamber events when necessary.
The Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The Chamber offers a health care plan through Westfield Health, stakeholder pension scheme and life assurance. The Chamber also 45p per business mile.
Please note: To apply for this role, please send your CV to Lynne Urpeth – email@example.com or call 01709 386200.
Closing date for completed applications is Thursday, 29th February, 5pm.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce