Business Consultancy and IT Services.
Based in Sheffield, Yorkshire with offices in Dublin, Ireland working across the UK and Europe.
We offer a wide range of Business Services.
Our resource offering is flexible and scalable to meet your needs whether you need an administrator for a day to cover holidays or IT technical resource to assist with a deployment for 3 weeks, possibly an analyst 1 day per week or project based? On-Site, Remote or a combination - We can help.
• Project Management (link to PMaaS)
• Business Analysis (Link to BAaaS)
• Project Support
• Reception / Administration
• IT Service Desk resource
• Technical resources available to assist with software deployments or to back-fill.
Some of the business services we offer;
We have flexible packages and can work alongside your team/s, as an integrated part or independently as well as forming long-term partnerships
• End-to-end business review or focus on specific function / process
• Business / IT and Digital transformation
• Business Capability & Maturity Models
• Business / process / operational improvement
• Process and Value Stream Mapping to identify waste (inefficiencies, movement, manual etc.) and recommend solutions
• Process Re-Engineering, Current / Future (and Could Be) state mapping and identifying waste along with recommendations,
• Automate processes using SharePoint workflow, replacing manual processes
• Root cause analysis relating to business / process problems
• Transformations – business, process, function, operational and digital
• Independent Customer Insights including analysis and findings presentation with recommendations
• Customer Journey & Experience mapping
• Independent Staff / Customer survey’s including results presentation, analysis and recommendations
We will work with you to understand your project and vision of what you want to achieve, be it requirements gathering or full Business Strategy. We will then create a bespoke outline, and work with you to refine and finalise it.
Workshops are individually tailored to your business needs and can last anywhere from three hours to five days.
Resource will be on-site, remote, or a combination dependant on the requirement
• Excel Spreadsheet design and template creation
• Reporting, KPI’s, Dashboard Creation, Visual reporting
• Data manipulation
• Data cleansing
• Data Input
• Dynamic reports & dashboards
• Process Automation, extraction of data from other systems
• Power BI reports & dashboards
• Automate processes using SharePoint workflow
Lean & Continuous Improvement
Looking to implement Continuous Improvement? Kaizen / KANBAN? We can help
Do you need help identifying opportunities to streamline work, or improve product / reduce waste? Flexible on-demand consultancy is available – call us, we can help your business grow.
Kaizen & 5S Training either on-site or off-site, eLearning will be available early 2020
Toolkits with templates can be purchased as a one-off or membership which gives you access to all updates
Administration & Documentation Services
We offer a typing service for reports, technical manuals, booklets, training guides, presentations etc.
Quick start guides for new software deployments – bespoke to meet your requirements
Standard Operating Procedures
Data input and date cleansing
We also offer an A3 & A4 laminating service as well as ring binding
Business Continuity As A Service
We will help you identify critical operational and technical risks and work with you to bring mitigation strategies
This includes Business Impact Assessments (BIA) and response planning as well as disaster recovery plans.
Our services include facilitation, awareness, documentation, planning, testing and ongoing management
IT Support / Development & Technical Resource (add anything else you can offer)
Flexible on-demand resources available to assist with software or hardware deployments or back-fill support services and Service Desk
We can work alongside your team or independently taking complete ownership of a project
Application development to meet your needs, we design and develop custom (bespoke) software that addresses your unique business requirements.
Every business needs to know where it is going, to do that it needs to understand where it is starting from. Businesses need to know who their customers are, now and in the future, what their customers needs and demands are and what it needs to do to meet their needs and demands. We help you create your business model (or plan),embed it as well as building a robust business strategy and road map.
We can help with planning, facilitating and managing your strategy event and work with you to create individuals action plans and risk assessments.
Using workshops, research and analysis we can help you focus on what matters in your business. We can:
• Help you prepare for the event, working with each stakeholder individually or as a group
• Plan for the event
• Host externally or internally
• Compile and prepare the artefacts
• Help you define and develop your vision, mission and values
• Explore, stress-test and adapt your business model
• Create individual action plans and work with you to achieve individual goals
Strategic workshops will frequently focus on business plan topics and planning, but may also be in response to other opportunities or threats.
We will work with you to identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, perform a TOWS analysis to make connections between each SWOT quadrant and help you develop actionable strategies as well as develop a risk matrix with mitigation if required.
Work with you to agree priorities and more