Member price: £495 + VAT
Non-member price: £595 + VAT
Duration: 2 Days
Who it is for…
Attend this course if you are responsible for managing your organisation’s information
security and have been tasked with implementing an ISMS certified to ISO 27001.
Duration and requirements…
- 2-day training course.
- Start time: 9.30am. Approximate end time: 4.30pm.
- Attendance and participation of the full course is required.
- How to define the scope of an ISMS
- The identification of assets relative to the scope
- How to apply values to the above assets
- The determination of risk to the assets and their potential impact
- The identification of the appropriate controls
- How to determine and produce applicable policies and procedures
- Learn how to identify awareness training
- Gain an understanding of the certification process
Why I should attend…
- To protect your organisation from a breach in information security
- Implement an ISMS in line with ISO 27001 requirements and achieve successful
certification to ISO 27001