Member price – £95.00 + VAT
Non-member price – £120.00 + VAT
Duration – Half Day (9:00am – 12:30pm)
LinkedIn is THE business online network, where millions of people, including your potential clients and customers, hang out. In this half day LinkedIn masterclass, we look at 3 core strategies you can use to help you market your business, find new opportunities and get you up and running confidently using LinkedIn.
- Get Found: the first step in getting to grips with LinkedIn is to get found with a personal profile that tells people who you help and how you help them. Use LinkedIn to create a powerful and free online presence that will get you found when people search for you on LinkedIn and Google
- Get Noticed: get seen as a trusted expert. How to use LinkedIn to keep on top of your prospects minds so that that they think of you when they need help
- Get Connected: how to find and get in front of your target audience. This pro-active approach puts you firmly in the driving seat in creating new opportunities
Course content: This hands-on course will teach you how to use LinkedIn to create a powerful and free marketing tool presence
- How to create a client focused profile
- LinkedIn SEO – know your audience
- Strategies to find & attract your ideal clients
- Connect and network using LinkedIn
- How to use LinkedIn as a publishing platform
Benefits from attending the training
- Create a powerful online presence without the cost of a website
- Position yourself using LinkedIn effectively to reach your target market
- Get found more often by quality clients that are a good fit for your business
- Discover one simple change that takes seconds to implement can take you to the top of the search results in your field
- Integrate LinkedIn into your business communication and marketing
Who should attend?
Business owners, MDs, Sales managers who have responsibility for business development and promoting their business. It’s ideal for you if you know LinkedIn is where your ideal clients hang out online and that you “should be using it” but have no idea where to start.
What to bring Please bring your laptop and LinkedIn log in details with you. (Note a mobile device can be used but some functionality maybe limited). If you don’t have a LinkedIn account yet, please sign up before the workshop.