As we gradually move out of lockdown here is the perfect team building opportunity that will really support you to bring your team back together this summer. It’s 24 miles, 5,000 feet, 3 peaks and one goal on Sunday, 18th July – to help to beat heart and circulatory disease and support the British Heart Foundation with our Yorkshire Three Peaks Corporate Challenge 2021.
Make no mistake, this isn’t a challenge for the faint-hearted. But by walking with us and other corporate teams on our supported Y3P event, your team can enjoy:
- The perfect antidote to life indoors – the grandeur of the great outdoors;
- Sharing team, trust and friendship building through the adrenaline of the challenge;
- A new start on making some really positive memories – together!
- The chance to network with each other and with other teams;
- The opportunity to work on fitness and strength towards a really worthwhile goal;
- Meeting your CSR goals and raising vital funds for our life-saving research
LINK TO BOOK YOUR PLACE – Walk for the BHF – Events – Yorkshire Three Peaks Corporate Team Challenge