New Chair to lead Women in Business
Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber appoint new Chair and working group members to lead influential Women in Business working group.
Lyndsay Pitchley, Business Development Manager of Office Friendly, will commence her role of Chair in early September when the new 16 strong group and Chamber staff official meet for the first time to agree an agenda for the forthcoming two years under Lyndsay’s leadership.
Former Mayor of Rotherham and current RMBC Councillor, Lyndsay is a keep advocate in championing women in business, which gained her the 2019 ATHENA International Award, following her nomination at this year’s International Women’s Day celebrations on the 8th Match.
Lyndsay comments: “I’m delighted and honoured to be representing Women in Business as Chair. I aim to continue the amazing work that my pre assessor Jackie has done, leading the working group to what it’s become today. So cheers to the exciting future ahead for all of us!”
Carrie Sudbury, Deputy Chief Executive of Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber comments: “The appointment of Lyndsay as Chair is fantastic, and we are looking forward to working closely with the group. The new committee has a great cross section of experience and expertise to drive the Women in Business agenda across the region.”
Also, joining the working group as members will be:
- Amanda Garrard – CEO, Berneslai Homes
- Andrea Gillard – Owner, Andrea Gillard Design
- Carole Wickham – Managing Director, Wickham & Taylor Ltd
- Caroline Artschan – Corporate Partnership Manager, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation
- Hannah Butler – Managing Director, SensUs Coaching
- Helen Gray – CEO, MQI Technical Consulting Ltd
- Helen Smith – Owner/ Founder, Professional Resources Consultancy
- Joanna Dawson – Managing Director, Dawson Radford Solicitors
- Karen Shaw – Business Development and Projects Manager, The Learning Community
- Leigh Garbutt – National Community Manager, Fortem
- Lisa Pogson – Managing Director, Airmaster Air Conditioning Ltd and President, Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber
- Nichola Hawden – Partner, Harris & Co
- Nicola Smith – Managing Director, Simply Business Development
- Paula Williamson – Business Growth Enabler, Natwest Bank
- Ruth Willis – Chief Executive, South Yorkshire Community Foundation Ltd. (SYCF Ltd.)