There’s never been a more important time to invest in the future of your business. The Peer Networks programme allows you to do this by working with people who know business best – other business leaders. Please note: Limited places are available.
How can the Peer-Network Programme benefit you?
Peer-to-peer support is a chance to meet other like-minded business leaders to share ideas, best practice and learn from one another. The groups bring together businesses from diverse sectors to encourage dynamic thinking and provide a fresh perspective on existing challenges and opportunities within your business. Join like-minded businesses to find practical solutions to the challenges you’re facing.
- Learn from like-minded businesses: Find solutions to the real issues your business is facing by working with other local business leaders facing similar challenges.
- All it takes is your time: Peer Networks is a fully funded programme; all it takes is a few hours of your time each month. You can join virtual sessions from the comfort of your home or office.
- Real results: Activities take place in structured, small-group sessions, led by a skilled professional facilitator to make sure you see real results in return for the investment of your time. You will also benefit from access to 1-2-1 mentoring, coaching or advice depending on the support you need.
- Non-competitive solutions: Peer Networks brings together business leaders working collaboratively to find solutions to common problems. You will not be placed in a group with any competitors, so you can share your expertise and benefit from others.
How it works?
Delivered by our expert facilitators you will be introduced to a cohort of fellow business leaders as you work through your business challenges and build an immediate action plan to take your business forward.
You will also access 1-2-1 support matched to your specific needs to help build on your learning experience.
Who is the Peer-Network for? (preference will be given to businesses that have):
- Been in operation for 1 year+
- At least 5 employees, but no more than 250
- An aspiration to improve
- A turnover of at least £100,000
What has been the impact of the Peer-Network Programmes?
Following the successful delivery earlier in the year, here are what our SMEs had to say:
“The whole programme was well-structured, organised and had a clear agenda with intended outputs which made it flow throughout, excellent network and highly recommended.
The network went so well, that we continue to meet after the sessions finished”.
(John Hamilton (Director at Elecomm Ltd)
“The support we’ve received from the Programme delivered has been really important and contributed to us creating an exciting future with a huge investment into new equipment, which has led to new staff, and new clients. I’m incredibly grateful to the team for all their help.”
(Katie McAfee (Director at FYI Marketing)
Complete our short registration form and we will be in contact with you to explain the next steps.
Limited places are available, so register today to secure your place by clicking the link below: