Shorts – Finalists in 5 categories of Yorkshire Accountancy Awards (2023)
The Shorts team is excited to have received a total of 5 nominations for awards at the 2023 Yorkshire Accountancy Awards.
The Yorkshire Accountancy Awards has rapidly grown to be one of the most prestigious accountancy awards ceremonies in the industry, celebrating the success and achievements of the best accounting firms in the Yorkshire region.
The five categories in which Shorts have been named finalists are:
- Employer of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Support Staff of the Year (for our Payroll team)
- Consultancy / Advisory Service Award (for our Genus team)
- Rising Star Award (for Matthew Lewis, Audit and Accounts Manager)
Upon learning of his nomination for the Rising Star award, Matthew Lewis said: “I’m thrilled to have been nominated for the award and I’m looking forward to celebrating with all the finalists at the ceremony in February. Thanks to everyone at Shorts for their continued support in my professional development.”
Shorts is no stranger to the Yorkshire Accountancy Awards, with several previous wins across different service lines:
- 2022 Corporate Finance Service Award winner
- 2021 In-House Finance Team of the Year
- 2020 Accountancy Team of the Year
- 2020 Corporate Finance Team of the Year
- 2020 Support Team of the Year
- 2018 Advisory Firm of the Year
The winners of this year’s Yorkshire Accountancy Awards will be revealed at the awards ceremony on February 23rd, 2023.