Rebecca Norton of Sense of Direction and Glenda Strong of illustrations by Glenda have teamed up to deliver an art and walking retreat for women, as a remedy for digital fatigue, a chance to take stock of the past six months and emerge with a refreshed vision for your future. Your experience culminates in a bound chapter you will have created yourself through mindful art and walking practices.
ReView & ReFresh – 2 hour concentrated coaching session
What does it involve?
- Focussed review of where you are now. What’s working, what’s not etc (a sat nav needs to know where it is before setting a route)
- Creating a vision of where you want to be and why (setting your compass)
- Identifying what you want to start doing / stop doing / continue doing
- Looking at your strengths and values so you know what you can do and what’s important
- Identifying areas to work on and any potential barriers so you can plan how to get over them
You will leave
- With a clear vision of what you want and why
- With a tailored action plan that you can implement immediately
- Feeling refreshed, optimistic and enthused about what you are doing
10% discount for Chamber members (£135 instead of £150)
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE