Duration 1 Day – 9am – 4pm
Chamber Members: £195 plus VAT
Non-Chamber Members: £245 plus VAT
Join us for our One Day eBay Training Course – The Seminar is suitable for beginners upwards wanting to generate greater results from eBay.
If you are a Manufacturer, Distributor or Retailer and not using eBay or not using it effectively then you are missing out on a great opportunity to grow your business using this powerful online selling tool.
*You don’t have to be registered as an eBay Seller to attend – we will show you how to get started from scratch.
The course will cover the following:
– What is eBay?
– What you should know about eBay
– eBay Essentials
– Registering as a personal or business seller
– Branding your account
– Searching within eBay
– eBay Categories
– eBay Fees
– Listing your products effectively
– Revising and Ending Listings
– Listing using the eBay mobile app
– Developing your online store
– Analysing your Competitors
– Despatching your products
– eBay Reviews
– Customer Satisfaction and Feedback
– Analyse sales, traffic, listings & Seller Report for strategic decision making
– How to expand into the European market
– What is eBay advertising and how does it work?
– Create your first advertising campaign
– Monitoring your performance on eBay
– Other Online Marketing methods to drive traffic to your eBay store
Who is this Training Course for?
Owners/Managers, The Marketing & Sales Team, eBay sellers not exploiting the full potential of eBay.
“The Amazon and eBay Workshops were great! eBay sales increased 161% in just 3 Days since the Workshop. Many thanks for ‘turning the lights on’ about these valuable sales platforms. Orders with Amazon are already double last month.” C Knowles, WWM